**IMPORTANT!! 'Payment Plans' are now structured as '3 Easy Payments' The first payment is required as the deposit.**
Sculptomo Toys offers a convenient payment plan. Your order ships after your last payment and shipping costs are paid.
Orders over $75 are eligible for a Payment Plan. If the payment plan option is available for your order, you will see this button when you go to your cart:
When viewing your cart, clicking the button will take you to the Partial.ly website. Simply sign into your Partial.ly account, or create one if its your first time.
Choose how many months you would like to pay off the item. Then read and sign the digital contract by typing in your full name.
Once you complete your Payment Plan you will be invoiced the shipping cost. Your order will ship after the last payment and shipping invoice have been paid.
Please note that the initial amount you pay is a Non-Refundable Deposit (NRD).
- Payment plans can be completed in 2 or 3 Monthly Payments. The first payment is required at the start of the payment plan. The first payment is a Non Refundable Deposit (NRD).
- Payment Plan orders are Non-Transferable. Once you agree to a payment plan order, the items in that order are what you will receive. They cannot be swapped or exchanged with any other items.
- Preorder items can be included in Payment Plans, however Preorder 'Deposits' cannot. Any Payment Plan containing Preorder Deposits will be cancelled.
- Payment Plans DO NOT include the shipping cost. Once the Payment Plan has been completed you will be invoiced the shipping cost. Orders will be shipped after the shipping invoice has been paid.
- IMPORTANT: Payment Plans are contracts. If you fail to make your payments, your payment plan will go into DEFAULT. Customers who DEFAULT on their payment plan may be restricted from any future purchases. To avoid this:
- DO NOT agree to a Payment Plan order unless you absolutely will complete it!
- If you are in the middle of a payment plan and are having difficulties, contact us immediately to prevent your order from going into DEFAULT. We can let you know what your options are.
PAYMENT PLAN CANCELLATION FEE
In order to keeping track of payment plans, Sculptomo Toys will need to charge a fee when a payment plan order is canceled.
The non-refundable deposit placed to secure your order will be used as the cancellation fee.
A cancellation fee is required regardless if the order cancellation was completed by the customer or by Sculptomo Toys, due to insufficient funds, expired cards, customer failing to make payments, etc.
A cancellation fee will not be required if the order is cancelled by Sculptomo Toys due to the product being cancelled by the manufacture or some other reason that is unrelated to the customer. In this case all payments including the deposit will be refunded.